California Zinfandel Blush
Sweetness Beyond Rosé.
Enter the world of California Zinfandel Blush, a drink crafted for the homebrew, craft-making, and winemaking connoisseurs. More than your average rosé, Zinfandel Blush stands tall with its distinctively sweet profile. Perfect for those seeking that extra sweetness, it’s the epitome of winemaking craftsmanship. The elusive pink hue? It's not magic but a meticulous process. Red grapes are the protagonists; a brief dance with their skins allows the juice to embrace the signature blush. Once it reaches that ideal shade, fermentation without the skins gifts us this delectable wine.
- The distinctive sweet profile sets it apart from traditional rosé
- Crafted from red grapes through a meticulous method
- Limited skin contact ensures a vibrant blush hue
- Ideal for those looking for an elevated sweetness in their wine
- Represents the essence of innovative winemaking
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is Zinfandel Blush the same as traditional rosé?
- While they share similarities, Zinfandel Blush boasts a unique sweet profile.
2. Can Zinfandel Blush be paired with food?
- Absolutely! Its sweet profile makes it perfect for pairing with spicy dishes and desserts.
3. How long should Zinfandel Blush be aged?
- It's best enjoyed young to appreciate its vibrant and sweet characteristics.
4. What's the best temperature to serve it?
- Chilled, around 50-55°F (10-13°C), is ideal.
5. Does Zinfandel Blush contain more sugar than typical rosé?
- Its distinct sweetness might indicate a slightly higher sugar content.
6. Are there any specific grape varieties used?
- It's primarily crafted from red Zinfandel grapes.
Note: Equipment and supplies are sold separately. While inspired by California's charms, these products find their careful packing in Canada.