Elegance in Every Sip. Passion in Every Drop.
For the homebrew mastermind, craft-making enthusiast, and winemaking connoisseur: Dive into the vibrant world of Italian Sangiovese. Exemplifying the pinnacle of Italian winemaking, this wine overflows with exuberant flavours like cherries, raspberries, and plums, finely accented by a spicy undertone and a touch of earthly richness. It boasts a harmonious medium body, perfectly counterbalanced by its crisp tannins and acidity, leading to a graceful and sophisticated finish.
- Cherries, raspberries, and plums dominate lush flavours.
- Enhanced with a subtle spicy touch and mild earthiness.
- Perfectly medium-bodied, showcasing the balance of tannins and acidity.
- Pairs harmoniously with a plethora of dishes.
- A renowned foundation in legendary red wines like Chianti Classico and Brunello di Montalcino.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How does Italian Sangiovese compare to other red wines?
- Sangiovese stands out with its bright and juicy flavours, medium body, and balanced profile, unique to the heart of Italy.
2. What's the ideal serving temperature?
- To fully appreciate its character, serve between 60-65°F (15-18°C).
3. Which foods complement Sangiovese best?
- This wine pairs splendidly with roasted meats, hearty stews, and grilled veggies.
4. How long should I age it for optimal taste?
- While many enjoy its youthful vivacity, aging can enhance complexity, generally between 5-10 years for premium versions.
5. Is Sangiovese dry or sweet?
- Italian Sangiovese leans towards the dry spectrum, highlighting its fruity flavors.
6. What are the renowned wines that use Sangiovese as a base?
- Chianti Classico, Brunello di Montalcino, and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano are global favourites.
Note: Equipment and additional supplies are available separately for your winemaking adventure. Inspired by Italy, this wine is proudly packaged in Canada.